Monday, April 26, 2010

Guys

The universal girl problem. Which guy is the hottest, which guy loves me, blah, blah, blah. Honestly I have no intrest in relationship crap (except for the guy that I've liked for five years >.<), but anyways, my friend had this HUGE guy drama, which unfortunately involved me (cuz im totally awesome and hot that guys trip over themselves for me NOT). Yeah anyways it got me thinking that guys are hard freaking work. I hate 'em, no offense to any that read that (which I doubt will). But seriously why can't they be caring and sensitive like they are before we wake up? Then again most girls either dream about murderous vamires or rabbed werewolves, not say werewolves aren't hot, but seriously GROW UP. I've always longed for the "one" but in reality, I'm not going to find him in high school am I?? Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment