Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stories

Ok, so I've been reading the series "Confessions of Georgie Nicolson" and half-way through the second book, I got to thinking how was this written? As I dream to be an author (so is never going to happen) I try to think about the techniques authors write. Most of them plan it, but this series seems to me to just be written about randoms things, just following a certain storyline. And don't get me wrong, it is one of the funniest books I have read, but it just seems so random. My mum keeps on looking at me funny when I read it, because I would randomly crack up laughing for about five minutes. I think she might send me to a psychiatric hospital soon just for laughing. After thinking about writing styles, I also start thinking one day I'm going to write a story, a real story and I'm going to publish it (yeah as if), I'm gonna start tomorrow. I have been thinking like this for a month now -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment